Shabby Blogs

Sunday 18 November 2012

Another Christmas tree card lol ...

Good morning,
 
A little bit different card today, more of an experiment really ! But again a Christmas tree, I'm starting to see a theme here lol.
 
 
Apologies for the rubbish pic it was very late when I took it and the light was awful. The next one is a bit better. 

 
I used a grey pearlised gate fold card blank for this one.  I stamped a border top and bottom using a white ink pad and then embossed with a white embossing powder. I used a piece of scrap border to go across the middle of the card and added a piece of black and white gingham check ribbon in the centre. I topped the card with a simple Christmas tree shape which I decorated with crystal gems and a bow to match the ribbon. (If I do it again I would use self adhesive gems!, these ones I stuck on with Glossy Accents - but it's far too fiddly for me.) Finally I stamped the Happy Christmas greeting with the white ink pad and embossed with the same embossing powder.
 
I really like the card but I don't think I could do too many this fiddly!
 
Thanks
J
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!