Shabby Blogs

Saturday 10 November 2012

Happy Saturday

Good morning,

I thought I'd show you a couple of the other cards I've been making this week.




I really like this one. I sketched the tree with my Silhouette Cameo using a dark silver pen and then cut it out. I made a mat for it out of black glitter card and then layered this on to white pearl card which I embossed with a Spellbinders embossing folder. This one is called Imperial but you could use loads of different ones.

I coloured little bits of the sketch with promarkers and added a few small gems just to give a bit of colour. You can see this a bit better in the close up below. I then added a red bow, big jewel and a ready made sentiment and put it all on to an A5 white card blank with another black glitter card mat.

I really like that you could do this in so many different colour ways by just changing the mats, bow, colours and gems.



 
 
This next one is a bit different.
 




A birthday card made with the Humphreys Corner decoupage kit that I got from Crafters Companion in the sale. I love the kit and there is enough in it to make over 30 cards, for all different occasions.

This is a 5x5 card blank, I used some HC paper matted on to green card, then used the same green to die cut a circle and tag. The circle is Spellbinders lacy circles and the tags are Die'sire Tags 1. The little picket fence is also a Die'sire die.

The decoupage is already die cut so you just need to pop it out and layer it up, I've used foam pads. A really quick simple card but looks really effective close up.

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!