Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Up and running!

Good evening,

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now after following some of the really good ones already out there. But I just kept thinking who would be interested? 

But this week I finally came to the conclusion that if I'm interested in other peoples, then someone may well just be interested in mine lol :)

I can't promise it's going to be anything exciting, just the normal every day crafts and catastrophes of a very keen (but not very good!) wanna be crafter!

Anyway here's hoping that someone likes what I do and it helps others as I have got so much help from other blogs.

Thanks J xx

1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!