Shabby Blogs

Sunday 2 December 2012

A busy weekend...

but well worth it to be able to see my youngest grandson on his 4th birthday. He really enjoyed his party, but I think his mum is slightly mad having 27 children in the house! It was so loud lol. I think I am definitely getting too old for things like that ;) and I know I am going to suffer for all the driving:(

But hopefully today I will get a little time in my craft room to try and finish some of those Christmas projects that I keep starting and never seem to finish! I seem to have a list as long as my arm and nothing is getting checked off. I don't know if it's that I take too much on or I don't have enough play time lol.

Anyway, today's card is one I made for my cousins birthday, it's a bit different for me.

 
It's a 7x5 ivory card blank embossed with a workshop embossing folder by Couture Creations. Then I coloured some of the pieces with chalks and some with embossing powder. I used a ready made sentiment which I chalked slightly to match and that was it. It took a bit of time to do the chalking and embossing, but I enjoyed it and I think it turned out really nice.  What do you think?

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!