Shabby Blogs

Monday 17 December 2012

An Anniversary wish ...

 
Good morning all, I thought we'd have an anniversary card today. This one is made using the Humphrey's Corner decoupage pack again.
I love these images they are so cute and can be used for lots of different occasions. I thought this one was perfect for an anniversary card as at the very bottom of the picture, (which you can't see from my rubbish photo. lol) it says, 'Always and forever' ahhh.
 
I simply stuck the layers on using silicone glue, then added the image to a piece of fancy purple card. This card is part of the Hunky Dory range, and the card is so thick! Can you believe I couldn't find a piece of ribbon to match, and as I'm sure Jude will agree I have quite a lot of ribbon lol. Anyway in the end I went for a simple piece of lace. I think it worked quite well. What do you think?
 
Thanks
J
xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!