Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Another birthday card today....

This time something really girly for a friend of my little brother who is 21 today! Happy birthday Michaela xx

 
This is an 8x8 card blank covered with a piece of 8x8 paper. This is from a pack that was called something meadow? I think, it's really pretty paper but I lost the packet that it came in so can't remember the exact name! Anyway I used a piece of co-ordinating paper to make an oblong and then matted in on to bright pink card. I put this in the top left corner to balance out the design in the bottom right.
 
Then I added the lace dress which was an idea from one of my crafty mags, I do love those for inspiration (and freebies lol). Its just two lace doilies folded to make the shape of a skirt and bodice, a small piece of ribbon and a few self adhesive pearls finish it off.
 
I think it's a really pretty, girly card, so I hope Michaela likes it as much as I do.
 
Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!