Shabby Blogs

Thursday 13 December 2012

Baking day...

Well I spent a good part of yesterday baking for Christmas :) Along with my dad we managed to get flour just about everywhere in the kitchen lol.



 But we did manage to rustle up some tasty treats between us. They may not look all that great lol, but the smells coming from my kitchen were amazing and I am reliably informed that they taste good too :)


And seen as how I had an order from my mum for 2 fruit cakes for her friends! I thought I had better get these done too. I took this photo just after I took them out of the oven last night and I wish you could capture smells on camera! well sometimes anyway ;)

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!