Shabby Blogs

Sunday 16 December 2012

Doggy Pile....

Good morning,
 
Happy Sunday to all :) I've used one of my favourite stamps for this simple birthday card. It's called Doggy Pile and is made by Whipper Snapper Designs. I picked it up on eBay a few months ago.
 
 
I like it because it can be used for so many different cards, male or female, and you can colour the dogs any colours you like.

I stamped this using a grey ink and coloured with promarkers. I wanted to keep it very neutral so I teamed it with some neutral card and ribbon and mounted it all on a 6x6 card blank. A simple ready made sentiment and bow finished it off nicely.

What do you think?

Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!