Shabby Blogs

Saturday 22 December 2012

Finally finished the wall hangers....

Well actually I didn't finish them! my daughter did :) I have just run out of time to do everything that I had planned so now I'm having to scale it all back a bit :( I don't like doing that, I know logically it will make no difference at all on Christmas day if we don't all have matching place cards with our names on them for dinner lol. But it's these extra little things that I like to do :)

Anyway, we decided to go all different colours with the kids name wall hangers.


The photo is rubbish (it was very late last night when I got round to taking it!) but they do look really nice, now I've just got to find somewhere to hang them before they all arrive for Christmas:)

See you all tomorrow
Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!