Shabby Blogs

Sunday 30 December 2012

Na na, na na, na na, na na..........

CRAFT CAVE! - lol

I've been working on a little sign for my craft room, affectionately know as the cave. It is hanging proudly on the secret entrance [OK the door :)] Would you like to see?


 

 It's not a Van Gogh, but I like it.






I've also done a couple of cards.  This one is for a friend's new grandson.  The others are for my parents anniversary so I won't show them until next week.

I really need to give the cave a good clean and sort out where I'm going to put all my lovely new toys.  I have quite a large room but it desperately needs some shelves.  Maybe then I'll get my stash sorted and put away.  I live in hope of one day being organised ;)

TTFN, Jude x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!