Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 December 2012

Paddington card...

Good morning all. I hope it's nice and cosy where you are, It's been blowing a gale here, and the wind is icy - brrr!
 
A nice simple birthday card today. This time it's Paddington Bear, isn't he cute? I got the stamp in a job lot I bought from EBay last year and thought he was great.

I stamped him with a brown ink and then coloured with promarkers. I cut him out using a shaped die and then mounted him on to some red dotty paper and then on to some blue paper before adding it all to an 8 inch fancy shaped card blank.

I added a few sticky backed stars, a simple peel-off sentiment, some peel-off border stickers and a little bow to complete the card. I think he is lovely and could be used for lots of cards, what do you think?

Thanks
J
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!