Shabby Blogs

Saturday 26 January 2013

A bit of colouring.....

has been on the agenda for me this week. I've not been able to get much crafting done the last few days, but I did manage to spend an hour colouring a digi stamp. I wanted to see which looked better, colouring by hand with my Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens or doing in on the computer using photo editing software.


Can you tell which one's which???

I know it's easy, the one in pink was coloured with pens lol, my digital colouring needs as much work as my pen colouring! rofl. But I definitely enjoyed colouring the one with pens more. The computer programme is fine, but you don't have as much control with the shading etc. as I would like.
Although it can be edited and printed time and time again! so for a quick make it's ideal. I think the therapy from colouring it for half an hour though is much more useful. Lol.


Now I've just got to decide what to do with them, I can see a couple of really girly cards on the agenda this weekend. What are you going to be up to? hope it's something crafty lol.

Anyway have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.

See you soon

J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!