Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 8 January 2013

A little late today sorry....

Apologies we are a little late this morning, a bit of a miscommunication on who was posting today lol.

Anyway it's me I'm afraid, and I'm still having trouble with Blogger. It will not let me upload photo's from my PC. I'm having to upload them via my mobile and then put them in a post via the PC. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know....

I thought I'd share with you today a card I made following my trip to the craft shop to spend my Christmas voucher lol. I bought some lovely new dies and managed to use three of them on one card!


I've got a bit of a thing about green too at the minute and I was able to use some pretty green papers that I've had in my stash for a while. The flower is from a Marianne Creatables Die using Me to You (Tatty Teddy) papers

 

The main shaped edge has been done using a Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations die, On the Edge. I only used part of it as I really liked the shape, and the little tree is from a Cheery Lynn Designs die called The Princess Tree.

 
I thinks it's a really pretty die, what do you think?
 
See you tomorrow
Thanks
J
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!