Shabby Blogs

Sunday 6 January 2013

A very crafty weekend

Hi ho hi ho it's back to work I go!  After 2 weeks leave over Christmas and New Year I am back to work on Monday.  Now this work malarky seriously cuts into my play time and I could get quite mardy about it. [Translation: Mardy is a northern word and the nearest I can think of is petulant or pouty]  However I decided that I was going no where Saturday so I would spend all day in my cave, and I almost did lol.

I've had several projects on the go this week and I got some finished then spent time making flowers from a heart punch.
 
I used one of them on my ideas note book which has a nice new cover for a nice new year ;)
 
Not sure what I'm going to do with the others as yet.

I finished up some cards and had a go at grungy - not sure I've got it right but it's definitely different.
 
This one I'm going to enter into another challenge on Less is More. This week the brief is black and white with a hint of colour. I think this fits the bill exactly.
 
The last thing I've done today was make over a free calendar we got from the chinese takeaway on New Years Eve. This is how it started.......

 
....... and tomorrow I'll show you how it finished up. I still want to do some inking to tone down the white but it's looking good so far.

I think that's enough for now so I'll check in again soon.  TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!