Shabby Blogs

Friday 11 January 2013

Happy Friday...

Good morning all, hope you are well today.

It's really cold here, has been for the last two days, and according to Mr weatherman this is only the start of some bad weather heading our way over the next couple of weeks. So looks like we'll be digging the wellies, scarves and gloves out lol. Not that this weather bothers Molly dog at all, she just looks at us as if to say 'what? it's not cold' lol. Then doesn't understand why we don't want to keep the outside door open all the time???

Anyway, I went back to a simple style for today's card, this is much more me lol.



Just a white card blank, yellow mat, white lace, yellow ribbon and a simple sentiment. Then just a bit of bling to finish it off lol. I'm in my comfort zone doing cards like this, although I have really enjoyed getting a bit inky lately. And Jude is determined that my craft room will end up as inky as hers lol, but not just yet:-)

That's all from me today, hopefully Jude will be with you again over the weekend, thanks for stopping by.

See you soon
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!