Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Good morning all and happy new year. I hope you all had a good time last night and managed to see the new year in with friends and loved ones. I don't know about you but I can't believe it's a new year already! I know I'm getting old but they do seem to flash by now lol.

Today I thought I'd show you a couple of the pieces of jewellery I've made lately.


 The first one is a ring for me, It was just an experiment to see what it would end up like but I really like it.

The second one is a set I made for Jude, A matching earrings, necklace and bracelet all in her favourite colour, purple. None of the pieces I have made are very fancy but I do enjoy making them, and the gifts have been well received so far lol.

Anyway hope you all have a good day and a brilliant start to 2013.

See you tomorrow
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!