Shabby Blogs

Saturday 16 February 2013

Dabble Day.....

Good morning,

Hope you are all well today and planning on doing something nice this weekend. Jude and I are off for a Dabble Day! I know I'd never heard of one either lol. But it is something that is run by our local craft shop, I assume lots of others do them too, but this is our first one. Anyway we are looking forward to having a play with what ever they have planned for us and getting to meet other crafty people and the three designers. We have Jo Channing, Julie Atkinson and Hels Sheridan :-)))))

We are super excited so hopefully it will be a great day. We will let you know how we get on tomorrow.

Anyway no card from me today. I have been making them it's just they are for a birthday next week so I can't show them yet lol. So today I thought I'd share another bracelet that I made for Jude.

She asked for something in this lovely jade green with gold, so here it is, and she has a little thing about owls at the moment so I thought I'd pop one on for her lol.


The bracelet is really pretty and seen as how I had plenty of beads left I made her a little pair of earrings too.

I know she really likes them, hope you do too.

That's all from me today, see you soon.

Jen
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!