Shabby Blogs

Sunday 3 February 2013

I challenge thee!

Good morning one and all and a very happy Sunday to you.

Yesterday Jen and I went to visit a craft shop we didn't know existed until a few days ago. It was packed with loveliness and gorgeousness and it would have been very rude not to make a few purchases lol, especially as the lady owner made us a cuppa while we browsed :)

While we were out Jen was complaining about her missing mojo. I reckon she'd buried it under all the paper in her craft room but she says not. So when we got back to her house I made her go through lots of her long abandoned 12x12 stash and find something to make with them. This is where the challenge comes in.

She said she would make a card if I did :0! As she had some very scrumptious Jillibean Soup papers which I had liberated, I accepted. However once I got home I couldn't think what to do with them!! After much fiddling and faffing I eventually produced this card.


While not my favourite I was reasonably happy with how it turned out. That is until I spotted some butterflies on the embellishment sheet.  So of course I had to add those in:)


If I was doing something similar again my matting and layering would be 1/8th ins not 1/4. It's not the end of the world that its not perfect - I can live with it, hope you can too.

Jen will post her card tomorrow so until then happy crafting.

TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!