Shabby Blogs

Thursday 14 February 2013

Love is in the air......

Good morning all, and happy Valentine's day.

I know it's really just a lot of commercial hype and nonsense, I can't say I've ever gone in for it in a big way, as I am very lucky to have a warm and loving family around me all year not just one day, but me and Alan do exchange cards and occasionally go out for a meal around this time but not always. But this year he has bought me a beautiful bouquet of roses too and they are sitting rather nicely on my dining table :-))

So today I thought I'd share with you the cards that I've made for valentines this year. I hasten to add that only one of them was for me to send lol.









 
They are all pretty different but all OK too. Although this first one with the material was definitely one of those times when you wish you'd never started something!


And who doesn't love Boofle????? lol






And the last one - 









 
I do like this little heart charm, and very apt for a valentines card. Well that's all from me today, I hope you like the cards, I think between them I've managed to get in quite a few different styles and techniques so hopefully there is something to appeal to everyone.
 
Whatever you're doing today, have fun, see you soon.
 
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!