Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 February 2013

Nothing to post

Well the title says it all! I have no cards to share with you today.

I intended doing birthday cards tonight for my little brother and also making something to post. Unfortunately this morning I woke up with conjunctivitis and can barely open my eye. Consequently I haven't done any crafting at all!!

All I have to show you is a Saturated Canary image I coloured earlier in the week. I will make it in to a card at some point but you'll have to forgive my lack of creativity tonight.


Hopefully I'll be able to see better tomorrow and make up for my shoddy behaviour tonight lol. I hope you can see fit to forgive me ;)

TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!