Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 March 2013

Chocolate orange cream

Ha that made you look! Lol

That's just the colour for today's card. I really like brown and cream with a touch of something brighter - in this case orange.
The topper is from Kanban layered on some brown centura card stock.
The cream card was punched with a tonic border punch and some gold mirror card behind it.
To give the brown some interest I ran it through my grand calibur with a creative expressions embossing folder. This one is clocks and cogs but you can't see much of it because of the HUGE flowers.
When I made these they didn't seem that big but once on the card I realised they were a little OTT (still used them though).  I then added some pearl drops in a rich cocoa brown to the flowers, down the punched edge and to the top left corner.

Well that's it for me today. Hope you like my creation. TTFN Jude x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!