Shabby Blogs

Saturday 16 March 2013

Happy Birthday....

Good morning all, and a very happy birthday to my stepson Chris :o)) Whatever you do today hope you enjoy it.

So today I thought I would show some of the cards I made for Chris. This first one is from me and his dad. I started with the blank A5 card  and added a piece of paper from the Docrafts Chronology range, matted on to green cardstock.

 
Next I stamped one of the matching stamps on to white card stock using cocoa brown memento ink. I added a couple of the toppers from the Chronology set too, all matted on to the green cardstock.
 
To finish it, I added 3D gloss to some of the clock faces and added son to the smallest topper.
 
This next one is dead simple. A cut out image and a computer made sentiment on to a blank 5x7 cream card.
 
 
With a little bit of coloured washi tape down the edge.

 
It's really simple but still a nice fun card.
 
Anyways that's all from me today, I'm full of cold so it's a perfect excuse to stay nice and cosy warm in the craft room and play :o))
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!