Shabby Blogs

Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

These are the cards I made for Mother's Day. Obviously I only gave one to my mum but made the other for a spare in case it was needed by any other family member.

It's a simple card - just a couple of layers and a stamped topper. This is my favourite IndigoBlu stamp with a little gold glitter.

The spare is a card covered with gilding flakes and a simple sentiment. I think it is very effective.
We are off out for lunch at a local pub to celebrate with my parents, my sister and her family and my three children. We tend to go every where en masse and certainly don't go unnoticed! So if you run into a loud mass of folks in a pub in Sheffield it just may be us! Lol!

Hope all the mums have a lovely day and your families spoil you rotten. Mums deserve to be told how special they are. I know I still rely on my mum and don't tell her how important she is or thank her enough. Thanks Mum I appreciate all you do to help and support me xx I love you xx

TTFN Jude x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!