Shabby Blogs

Friday 22 March 2013

New Jewellery...

Good morning folks and happy Friday. Are you all looking forward to the weekend? Those of you that are going, hope you have a great time at the NEC. I'm counting down the hours until Sunday lol.
 
So today I thought I would show you a couple of new bits of jewellery. Sorry if you are getting bored of it :-( but I'm really enjoying it just now, and this set is one of my faves.

 
I love this antique bronze effect, it really looks vintage and very much the fashion at the min.

 
As I've said before, peach really isn't my colour, but I just fell in love with these little flowers, and they seemed to fit perfectly with the chain colour. I just love all of the little charms that you can get right now, they are great for cards and costume jewellery.

 
Well it just wouldn't have been right not to make some earrings to match :o)) now on with a bracelet????
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you all soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!