Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 March 2013

Quick post...

Good morning all, yes a really quick post today. Although I have been making cards this week, I can't show them yet as they are for a very special birthday on Sunday :o)) so I don't have much to show you today ;-(

 
Apart from a couple more pieces of jewellery that I have been playing with lol.

 
And do you remember this bracelet I made a couple of months ago? I said then I didn't really like it as it was a bit plain.
 
So I changed it a bit :o))
 


 
And made some earrings to match!



Hope you are all having nice crafty weeks. Take care. See you soon
 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy!!!!Love the bracelets and earings....the red is my fav!! Thanks for following me on my blog much appreciated!!!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hunn these are just gorgeous,just love this too bits,just love this jewellery HUN,love them to bits,love the colours and lush design too hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!