Shabby Blogs

Friday 15 March 2013

TGI Friday

Hello and welcome to Friday lol!

I've been a bit sickly this week so haven't done any cards but I have done a watercolour piece. I was thinking of doing this style on a canvas so wanted to try out the idea first.

This is a piece of watercolour paper and I've used acrylics to paint some simple flowers. The white centres and veins are a Sakura gel pen.
The idea was good in my head but not sure it has translated well on to paper. What do you think?

I don't think this will end up on canvas after all but I'll let it live in the craft cave for a while and see if it grows on me.
Well that's all I have today so TTFN Jude x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!