Shabby Blogs

Saturday 6 April 2013

Doggy card...

Good morning all and happy Saturday. Jen back again today. This week has just flown past, can't believe it's a week since my grand boys came to stay and now they're going home today :-( but it won't be long before we get to see them again, and no doubt there will be plenty of phone calls to keep me going in the meantime :-).
 
Anyway on with today's card, you may remember I've used this stamp before, but I love it, it's just a silly stamp that is basically suitable for anyone. This time was for a male birthday card, but the last time I used it, it was for a female card.

 
I started with the stamp which I stamped with Memento Cocoa Brown ink, and coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Next I ran a couple of pieces of Core-dinations card through the Ebosser using a Grand Dots embossing folder.

 
I cut the brown piece of card to size and die cut an aperture in to it for the stamped image to sit behind. I gave it a quick sand to reveal the Kraft core and then teamed the card with some co-ordinating papers. These ones are from the Hot Diggity collection.
 
 
I layered these on to a 6x6 blank scalloped card base and then added some chocolate brown ribbon to one side in a little bow.

 
Then I added the ready made sentiment in the top right hand corner to finish it off.

 
What do you think? hope you like it too.
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.
 
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!