Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 April 2013

Monday again so soon.....

Good morning all, well that weekend positively flew past lol. I think it must be my age ;-) and it's Jen here blogging again! I know anyone would think Jude's spending most of her time at the hospital with Joe wouldn't they??? oh right, she is, well I suppose I can let her off today - ROFL.....
 
While we were at the Dabble Day on Saturday, a very lovely lady named Jane, who was one of the demonstrators, gave me a packet of beads to make something for Jude. She had just said how much she liked the colour, and Jane gave me a packet for her :o)). Anyway, seen as how she's had a rubbish kinda week, I thought I would be the very nice sister and make her something yesterday.  So here they are. What do you think?
 
 
I just added in some pearls and pearl spacer beads.

 
Then the findings for the earrings and necklace, and all finished.

 
I have to make the bracelet stretchy for Jude! as she is terrible for catching them on things and breaking them lol.

 
Anyway, that's all from me today, thanks for stopping by, and an ultra big thank you to Jane.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!