Shabby Blogs

Monday 27 May 2013

Back to the beginning

Good morning and happy bank holiday Monday. Yes it's a public holiday here in the UK so no work for me today. Now you would think that I'd have time for some crafting - alas no! 

I'm still packing and decluttering ready for the big move. Then later we are having a family BBQ to celebrate Izzy Lou's first birthday which is tomorrow. 

This is birthday season for us. Starting from May we have a celebration every week or so through to mid July. In one 2 day period at the end of June there are 3 birthdays! As you can imagine it gets quite expensive lol. 

All that leads up to my saying I haven't any new cards to share yet. I can't show Izzy's cards to you until she has seen them!! Instead I thought you might be interested in one of the very first cards I ever made. 

This is a Tulip topper very simply layered on to a hand cut oval and added to a DL card blank covered with a pink paper from my stash. 


A simple sentiment, a few blitters with gem centres and a piece of ribbon complete the card. My style hasn't changed that much really but hope you like seeing where I started. 

TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!