Shabby Blogs

Thursday 30 May 2013

Better late than never!

Good morning, hope you are all well today. I finally have pics of Dad's birthday cards from last week so I can share them with you. They are all very simple but different too. Dad liked them all so hope you do too.
 
This one is made with Kanban Toppers and borders.
 
 
 
This one is an old favourite Wellington...
 
 
...and the inside.
 
 
I still love Boofle, he really is great for men's cards.
 
 
This one is Hot Diggity, all of these 3 ranges are made by Docrafts.
 
 
 
And finally a Kanban postcard and topper with a small clock face charm.
 
 
 
Like I said, all really simple cards, but sometimes I think that's the best way lol.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!