Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 May 2013

Swinging...

Good morning. Hope all is well with you. Well that's half way through my first week in the new job and so far so good :0)

It is interfering with craft time though lol. But I have managed to put a card together last night from some colouring I did earlier in the week.

 
I hope you like it. The image is another of the Besties range from Sherri Baldi.

 
I started by colouring the image with my promarkers and spectrum noir pens. I then cut it out and mounted it on to some co-ordinating papers.

 
I used an 8x8 Kraft card blank for the base and used a couple of papers from the Papermania linen set to mat and layer.
 

I added a doily and some matching ribbon and then placed the image on top. The flowers are some Basil Basics mixed with a few from my stash and the buttons are from the linen collection too.

 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.

xxx











1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!