Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 June 2013

251 not out

Well yesterday passed with no fanfare or fireworks.  In fact I'm not sure Jen even realised that it was the 250th post on this little blog of ours and we only started in November.

So my post today is to point out that while Jen has done the bulk of the posts this is my 92nd!!  Not bad to say I had to be encouraged [read threatened with violence ;)] to participate in the first place lol.

Anyway I intended to share a card I've made for Jen and Alan to thank them for letting me move in with them.  Unfortunately I didn't get it done before my craft cave got packed away so I'll have to do it at the weekend lol ;) 

This is what my cave looks like all packed up ready to move. 





I didn't realise how large my stash had become!  I think we're going to have to have a major sort out to fit it all in with Jen's stuff lol. 

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!