Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 June 2013

A card at last!

Good morning all, hope you are well today. I have finally found a bit of time to make a card yippee! and it's about time, as we have 3 birthdays this weekend! My son, daughter in law and nephew. 2 on the 28th and the other on the 29th. So it's time to get crafty again lol.
 
Today I thought I'd share one of the male cards I've made.
 
 
I started with a 6x6 plain Kraft card blank and covered it with a blue spotty distressed paper from the Wellington paper pack, matted on to brown core-dinations card.
 
 
I layered another of the papers over one side again matted on to brown card. Then I used a darker piece of brown card to cut a frame and shape with the Opulent Ovals Spellbinders die set.
 
 
I mounted this on to the front of the card and raised the frame with foam pads. Then I added the wellington sticker in to the frame and finished the card with a couple of ready made sentiments.
 
It's a really quick and simple card but hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!