Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Another thank you

Hello again. Hope you're having a good week.

Joe finally got moved in on Monday and it went well. He seems to be settling in and making friends with all the staff. Lets hope it continues. 

I'm still packing the house for my move but I might have to hold off while I get all the cards I need made this week. 

We have 2 birthdays, a wedding and Father's Day this week. I really need to get cracking but before I do there is another thank you to do. 

This one is for the social worker who helped us get the finances sorted.  He had a lot of work to do to transfer what we wanted into a format that the panel would accept and agree to. 


The clock face is a Tim Holtz die which I love.  The sentiment is another from Hunkydory layered on gold mirror card and brown core-dinations. 


I also added a matching insert. 


I hope he will like it. Thanks Richard!

TTFN Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!