Shabby Blogs

Sunday 16 June 2013

Lily is now 5!

Good morning.  Hope you've got a nice relaxing day planned.  We are visiting Joe today then going out for lunch with Dad for Father's Day.

I'll share his cards later in the week but today I thought you would like to see those I made for Lily's 5th birthday on Friday. 

She had a lovely day and really enjoyed riding her bike to school.  Her mum complained Lily would be 15 before they got there lol.

My cards use more of my Hunkydory stash.  I might actually use it all this year ;)  Although there is still a lot left so you never know...........

The first is a stepper card with birthday cakes.


And the second is two teddy bear toppers on a DL card.


Very simple cards are all I seem to have time and energy for lately.  This week has been particularly manic and it's not over yet.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!