Shabby Blogs

Sunday 30 June 2013

Love a Duck

Happy Sunday.  Hope you are having a lovely day and the sun is shining where ever you may be.
 
It has been a very hectic month and I can't believe how quick July has come round!
 
We have been super busy again this weekend.  A 16 ton skip was delivered to my bungalow ready for us to put in all my rubbish, and bits from Jen's and the parent's houses.
 
The thing is it is almost full and all that's in it is what came out of my house!!  Not sure they're going to get all their stuff in!!!!
 
Last night I had to make a quick card as the one I was supposed to blog was sent to the recipient without me taking a photo - DOH!
 
I had a few sheets of 'proper' decoupage which has to be cut out with scissors :O  This came from the Crafters Companion Spring pack which I have eventually got round to buying.
 
 
I think this duck has such a sweet little face.  What do you think?

 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!