Shabby Blogs

Thursday 20 June 2013

My craft room is crying.......

Oh dear, yes my poor old craft room is crying under the weight of all the boxes and bags that have been piled in to it lol. But it's also singing about all the new, yummy, crafty goodies it's now got. ROFL.
 
Anyway good morning all, hope you are well today. I thought I had better blog again today as I'm not sure that Jude could even find her computer, never mind have something crafty to blog ha ha. Just look at the mess that was once my craft room/study!
 
 
And that's just a bit of the stash, the rest is in other piles lol.
 
 
Today's card has had to be one I did last week for Mum's birthday, as I haven't been able to do much crafting this week. I say not much, as I am still managing to sneak in the odd hour!!!
 
 
This one was a bit of a cheat as I copied the idea from a magazine that the papers and stamps came with. I just really liked it and thought it was a fun image, and I knew mum would appreciate it lol.
 
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out by hand. I used a 6x6 white card blank and half covered it with the spotty paper layered on to black card.
 
 
The postcard also came with the magazine, so I used it across the middle and added the sentiments stamped in black Memento ink.
 
 
I cut the sentiments out by hand and added them to the card with some red gems and finished it with some red dotty ribbon and a bow.
 
 
It's a really simple card, but hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to help with the big move again! see you all soon.
 
xxx
 



 


 
 


 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!