Shabby Blogs

Sunday 9 June 2013

New digi images

Good morning all, hope you are having a lovely weekend. I have been helping Jude pack up some of the craft cave eek! Believe me that takes a brave person to enter that room at the minute ROFL hahaha :o)) It really doesn't resemble a craft room at all, more like a dump site lol. But with the big move now underway we will get it sorted soon.
 
As you can tell from the title, I have some new digi images to play with. Well Saturated Canary had an offer on last weekend and it would have been rude not to lol. So today's card is made using one of them, the very sweet Hayley and Harley.
 
 
I coloured her with Flexmarkers and then cut around the shape and matted on to purple Coredinations card.
 
 
 
I picked some co-ordinating pink and purple papers for the back ground and die cut them with scalloped squares to match the 6x6 scalloped card blank.
 

I layered the papers and topper up with some purple ruffled ribbon and then tied a bow at one side. I added a little purple glass charm and some pearl string from my stash.
 
 
I used a die cut flower shape cut from green dotty card to sit my sentiment on and then added purple 5mm gems around the edge.
 

I didn't have any flowers made that really went with the card, so I found some plain pink ones and added a bit of colour, and then some white patterned ones which I coloured with a purple flexmarker. I added these with some green die cut leaves to the bottom and top right corners.
 
 
I'm really pleased with the result so hope you like it too.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 


 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!