Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 July 2013

Fizzy Moon

Good morning all and happy Friday. Hope you have all had a good week. As Jude said yesterday we had a great day on Wednesday at the workshop. Can't wait for the next one :o))

I haven't finished my piece yet so I'll show that at a later date. So today's offering is a cute birthday card. 
 
 
I have had this stamp forever. It's part of the Fizzy Moon or Forever Friends collection, however you remember it lol. 

I stamped the image with black memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I cut the image out with a fancy rectangle die and inked through the die with Mustard Seed Distress Ink. 
 
 
I used some papers from a Fizzy Moon pad and layered the image and paper onto a 6x6 card blank.
 
 
Then all it needed was a simple sentiment and a few flowers and pearls.
 
 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by again. 

See you soon
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!