Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 July 2013

I appreciate you

Good morning folks. Hope you are all well. Today's card is one I have made using papers and toppers from a craft magazine. I think these papers are just gorgeous. 
 
 
I layered three different pieces of paper on to a 6x6 card blank and inked all of the edges with Antique Photo Distress Ink.
 
 
I used a punch to cut a scalloped circle out of paper to sit behind the topper and inked these also. The sentiment is also from the same set.
 
 
The flower is made up from pieces of the Tattered Florals Sizzix die. I cut these out of three different papers and then sprayed them with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mists in Patina and Antique Rose.
 
 
I added a couple of small flourishes and some hearts that I also cut with punches. I am trying to use them a bit more as they are one of the very neglected items in our craft room lol.
 
 
I finished the card with a couple of fancy brads, some pearls and a piece of ivory lace.
 
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by again.
 
See you soon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!