Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 August 2013

Christmas comes early (again)

A few weeks ago Jen shared her first Christmas card, and now it's my turn.
 
In this month's Quick Cards Made Easy there is a free Some Bunny to Love decoupage set so that was the start of my card.  The background papers were also included and I thought they would look good on a stepper card.
I made up the decoupage with foam pads as we have hundreds and they don't get used much.  I prefer silicone but these are good enough. I then matted it on to an adhesive cork die cut.
The sentiment is matted on one of the papers also in the pack.
I added a bow and a snow flake embellishment.

When it was put together it looked a little bare so I added some red sparkle on the sentiment and across the bottom.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!