Shabby Blogs

Sunday 8 September 2013

Bunting

The many blogs I read or websites I follow, are to do with crafts, home décor or organisation.
A while ago I spotted a post for letter downloads on the Shanty 2 Chic website which were used to create a banner. Check out the post here.
I love the simple design and decided to make the same banner for my bedroom.  First step was to print the required letters on to white paper and cut them out.
I took papers from the Amy Tangerine 12x12 pad I got for my birthday, and layered the letters to create a larger sized pennant.
A ribbon from East of India was added top the top to hang the bunting.  What do you think?  Just need to hang it on my wall.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!