Shabby Blogs

Thursday 26 September 2013

Circus wishes

Morning everyone.  For today I needed a quick simple card as I'm currently in London for work and don't have time for any proper crafting.

This is a card made using another Hunkydory set which came free with issue 13 of their magazine.  The set is called Little Treasures.
 
 
 I took a piece of pre-printed card and added it to a 5x7 card blank.
I cut 1" circles from a co-ordinating card and added letters from the set.  I wanted to put birthday underneath but didn't have enough letters!  I think it works ok though.
A sweet and easy card.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!