Shabby Blogs

Monday 9 September 2013

Especially for you

Good morning all, hope you have had a great weekend. Jude and I did a little bit of crafty shopping on Saturday, which filled a very pleasant couple of hours. Of course there were a few things that we absolutely needed ;o))
 
Today's card is one I have made for my son's girlfriend to give to her Nan. It was her birthday on Saturday and I understand she loved the card.
 
 
The fairy is from a Papermania stamp set and it's one I've had coloured for a while, so really was about time I used it. I stamped it with Memento ink and coloured with Flexmarkers.
 
 
I picked the papers to match the fairy colours and matted them all with pale blue Centura Pearl card. I inked everything with Tattered Rose DI and layered them all on to a 6x6 card base.
 
 
The sentiment is a ready made one, that I thought just fitted really well and I added lace, and flowers from the stash.
 
 
 
I punched the butterflies from the same patterned papers and added some Icicle glitter glue to the bodies. I finished it all with a bit more glitter glue to the fairy's wings.
 
 
Hope you like it too, thanks for stopping by again.
 
Take care
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!