Shabby Blogs

Friday 6 September 2013

Gorguss tag

A few days ago I showed you my wall art display and the bare bones of another tag.  Today I can share the finished article.
Isn't she Gorguss? [Sorry ;)]
Having coated the tag with acrylic and adding the script paper I stamped one of the Gorguss girl stamps and coloured her with alcohol markers.  The circle pattern down the edges is another stamp from the same set.  This set is called Ruby,
The bottom was calling out for flowers under the swing so I took some ready made posies and formed them into one large embellishment.  A few plain petals underneath provided a good background for them to sit on.
Once I was happy with the lay out I covered the image and spritzed the flowers with Cosmic Shimmer sprays in Marigold and Mango Blush.  This just gives a coloured sheen to them, which can't be seen well in the picture.
 
The top of the tag was wrapped with twine.  The word plaque is from a set made by Creative Expressions.  I chose imagine because Ruby looked like she was day dreaming.
A coloured eyelet has been fixed to the top so I can hang the piece with the others on my wall.  Hope you like this one as much as I do. 
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!