Shabby Blogs

Monday 16 September 2013

Key Box

Happy Monday everyone.  I'm off to London this morning for work so no crafty time for me today - Boo Hoo!
Over the weekend I eventually finished the key box I started a few weeks ago.
If you remember it looked like this....
Then I added some white paint to get this.... 
After a bit of sanding and distressing I covered the door with some green spotted paper and added a trim.  These were dulled with a little Scattered Straw distress ink.
 
Jen then helped out by printing and cutting some owl  stickers for me.  She's finally getting some use from her Silhouette lol. 
Once the owls and a backing paper were added I screwed the door knob back on and VOILA!
I hope Kay and Ian will love it as it is going in their hallway.
TTFN Jude xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!