Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Owl be seeing you...

Good morning friends, could you guess that today's card may feature an owl??? lol. After making the Kraft and Black card with the scooter last week, I thought I would use the same design again, but with a different topper. And can you believe that today is our 350th post???? I know, it's true what they say that time really does speed up as you get older, lol, or is that just me and the dizziness ha ha ha. I did get to the docs on Monday and I have a case of Labyrinthitis, so I have some tablets to take for nine days and see how it goes. But it does mean no driving! (Arrrgh) and no work ;o) oh well, a little more craft time never hurt anyone did it?
 
Anyway on to today's card, I'm really liking Kraft card at the minute so it could feature in quite a few of my cards ;o))

 
I started by stamping the owl stamp using an Indigo Pigment Ink, then I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

 
I cut it out by hand and inked it with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
 
I used the Adorning Squares to create the frame and centre piece again and layered these on to some dark blue card.

 
I raised the outside of the frame on foam pads and then sat the owl in the middle.
 
This time I used a ready made sentiment to finish it off.

 
I would really like to get a few male cards on standby as we never seem to have any when we need one, and this design is so simple to do and can easily be done with lots of different toppers ;o))
 
Hope you are having a good week.
 
Take care, see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!