Shabby Blogs

Sunday 15 September 2013

Pretty Muddy Update and some more Christmas Cards

Good morning all, hope you are all having a great weekend. Well we went along to laugh at, erm I mean support Jude, K and Cat yesterday while they did the Pretty Muddy for Race For Life. I can tell you it was definitely muddy but not all that pretty ;o)) lol. But they did it, and we are all extremely proud of them.
 
Here are a couple of pics of the day.

 
Nice and clean and ready to start.....
 
 
and not so clean at the end lol.
 
I have also been making a few Christmas Cards this week. All out of one topper sheet.

 
This is part of the Traditional Christmas kit from Crafters Companion. I don't normally bother with the kits, but this one caught my eye (it was on offer!) so I thought I would give it a go.
 
 
 

 
There are some lovely papers and toppers in the kit and I can see me making a whole lot more cards with this before Christmas.

 
Like I said all of these were made with one sheet of toppers, a bit of backing paper and card and some added ribbon. All really simple, but still pretty and effective. I must admit I particularly like the ones with the background embossing. This was done with the Embossalicious Snowflake embossing folder.

 
Hope you like them too.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!