Shabby Blogs

Saturday 14 September 2013

Pretty Muddy


Morning folks.  Yes Jude again.  I may not be in any fit state to blog tomorrow as I'm off to do a 5km obstacle course to raise funds for Cancer Research UK.
 
You may remember back in June my niece Kayleigh and I did the Race for Life 5k in Clumber Park.  This is another of the RfL events but with obstacles and MUD!!  My daughter Catherine is also joining in the fun.
 
 
I'm sure Jen will take pictures to share with you tomorrow as she and the rest of the family are coming along to laugh cheer us on.  Can I do it?  I don't know, but I'm definitely going to "give it a try".
 
Hopefully I'll be back to tell you all about it on Monday.
 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!