Shabby Blogs

Sunday 22 September 2013

Vintage Friend

Morning folks and happy Sunday.  I can't believe I'm back to work tomorrow!!  It was such a busy week and I was looking forward to a nice quiet weekend, but we spent most of yesterday walking round a local shopping centre with my niece.
Today we are off to visit Joe as he is actually having a weekend at home for a change lol.  Apparently his TV has broken down so we are going to see if we can fix it.
I did manage to get a little crafty time last night though and made this card using the Docrafts Papermania Vintage Notes set.  I had some scraps left over from other projects and didn't want to throw them out, so I laid them as strips on a DL card blank.
The paper roses were bought on a recent scouting trip Jen and I did round the craft stores of Rotherham (jet setters or what?)  I really like the combination of the two pinks and cream with these vintage feel papers.
The sentiments were inked with my usual scattered straw distress ink and I added few pink pearls to finish.
A nice little card which can be put together quite quickly.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!